No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — Hundreds of people are expected to apply for medical marijuana business licenses in Clark County but with the deadline inching closer, the county has yet to receive any applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.