No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — Hundreds of people are expected to apply for medical marijuana business licenses in Clark County but with the deadline inching closer, the county has yet to receive any applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.