No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — Hundreds of people are expected to apply for medical marijuana business licenses in Clark County but with the deadline inching closer, the county has yet to receive any applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.