No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — Hundreds of people are expected to apply for medical marijuana business licenses in Clark County but with the deadline inching closer, the county has yet to receive any applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.