Non-psychoactive CBD oil made from marijuana plants poised to be game-changer – Colorado innovation could open doors in other states, but some remain skeptical
Ben Holmes, owner of Centennial Seeds, extracts a solution to prepare a chromatography plate to analyze marijuana plants. (Mark Leffingwell, Daily Camera)
A Colorado marijuana innovation is changing the way lawmakers in even the most conservative parts of the country talk about cannabis and is poised to create a rapid expansion in the number of states that have legalized marijuana in some way.
But many marijuana advocates view the new political campaign with skepticism, fearing it could halt their movement’s momentum.
2 Comments to “Non-psychoactive CBD oil made from marijuana plants poised to be game-changer – Colorado innovation could open doors in other states, but some remain skeptical”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.