Non-psychoactive CBD oil made from marijuana plants poised to be game-changer – Colorado innovation could open doors in other states, but some remain skeptical
Ben Holmes, owner of Centennial Seeds, extracts a solution to prepare a chromatography plate to analyze marijuana plants. (Mark Leffingwell, Daily Camera)
A Colorado marijuana innovation is changing the way lawmakers in even the most conservative parts of the country talk about cannabis and is poised to create a rapid expansion in the number of states that have legalized marijuana in some way.
But many marijuana advocates view the new political campaign with skepticism, fearing it could halt their movement’s momentum.
2 Comments to “Non-psychoactive CBD oil made from marijuana plants poised to be game-changer – Colorado innovation could open doors in other states, but some remain skeptical”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.