North Pole Rejects Proposed Ban On Marijuana Sales
Santa Claus already has a jolly reputation and soon more of the North Pole’s citizens may earn a jolly reputation of their own, after the city voted to reject a measure that would’ve put the kibosh on medical marijuana dispensaries.
While it’s not exactly “the” North Pole, the Christmas-themed community of North Pole does exist in Alaska, and as such, it has a city council that votes on things like allowing a pot store to open in the Christmas-themed community.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.