Now that’s a pot pie! California entrepreneur creates cannabis-infused gourmet pizzas – saving stoners a late-night trip to the deli?
Marijuana has been known to increase one’s appetite for pizza – and now the two have been rolled into one.
Stoned Oven Gourmet Pizzas is selling cannabis-laced frozen pizzas in medical marijuana dispensaries around Los Angeles.
Each six-inch pie contains 250 mg of ethanol-extracted THC concentrate and costs $10.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.