Now that’s a pot pie! California entrepreneur creates cannabis-infused gourmet pizzas – saving stoners a late-night trip to the deli?
Marijuana has been known to increase one’s appetite for pizza – and now the two have been rolled into one.
Stoned Oven Gourmet Pizzas is selling cannabis-laced frozen pizzas in medical marijuana dispensaries around Los Angeles.
Each six-inch pie contains 250 mg of ethanol-extracted THC concentrate and costs $10.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.