NSW cannabis trial for sick kids, adults
Preparations for a multi-million dollar trial for medicinal cannabis is set to begin in NSW this week.
Children with severe epilepsy, terminally ill adults and those undergoing chemotherapy could be part of the $9 million trial to help alleviate their symptoms.
Before the trials can get underway the NSW government has to overcome logistical hurdles in importing medical cannabis products from Europe or the US.
Approval for the importation of the products may take several weeks, but if permission is denied the NSW government has indicated it could grow its own cannabis crop.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.