Nurse practitioners to prescribe medical marijuana
PORTLAND, Maine (NECN) — Starting next a week, a whole new group of medical providers will be able to prescribe pot to their patients in Maine. As of August 1, nurse practitioners will be added to the list along with doctors.
Call it Pot 101 – an education class for nurse practitioners in Maine who are about to get the power to prescribe medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.