Nurse practitioners to prescribe medical marijuana
PORTLAND, Maine (NECN) — Starting next a week, a whole new group of medical providers will be able to prescribe pot to their patients in Maine. As of August 1, nurse practitioners will be added to the list along with doctors.
Call it Pot 101 – an education class for nurse practitioners in Maine who are about to get the power to prescribe medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.