Nurse practitioners to prescribe medical marijuana
PORTLAND, Maine (NECN) — Starting next a week, a whole new group of medical providers will be able to prescribe pot to their patients in Maine. As of August 1, nurse practitioners will be added to the list along with doctors.
Call it Pot 101 – an education class for nurse practitioners in Maine who are about to get the power to prescribe medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.