Nurse practitioners to prescribe medical marijuana
PORTLAND, Maine (NECN) — Starting next a week, a whole new group of medical providers will be able to prescribe pot to their patients in Maine. As of August 1, nurse practitioners will be added to the list along with doctors.
Call it Pot 101 – an education class for nurse practitioners in Maine who are about to get the power to prescribe medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.