NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot
by David Downs
New York Assemblyman Steve Katz (R-94) will invest in the medical cannabis industry.
Republican New York Assemblyman Steve Katz, who voted against a medical marijuana bill in 2012, and was arrested for pot possession in March, will invest up to $10 million in the coming years in cannabis-related businesses, Smell the Truth has learned.
One Comment to “NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Hemp seed oil is great for getting rid of acne
- What Weed Means for the Future of Sustainable Healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: ‘I am doubling down’ on medical marijuana
- In Van Buren County, Arkansas, a small group soldiers on for medical cannabis
- Colorado Couples Say ‘I Do’ to Cannabis in Weddings
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.