NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot
by David Downs
New York Assemblyman Steve Katz (R-94) will invest in the medical cannabis industry.
Republican New York Assemblyman Steve Katz, who voted against a medical marijuana bill in 2012, and was arrested for pot possession in March, will invest up to $10 million in the coming years in cannabis-related businesses, Smell the Truth has learned.
One Comment to “NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Initiative seeks to legalize recreational pot in Nevada
- Newspaper Article Accidentally Sums Up The Marijuana Legalization Debate
- Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
- Obama Plans Clemency for “Hundreds, Perhaps Thousands” of People Sentenced for Drug Law Violations
- Casino industry wrestles with issues surrounding medical marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.