NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot
by David Downs
New York Assemblyman Steve Katz (R-94) will invest in the medical cannabis industry.
Republican New York Assemblyman Steve Katz, who voted against a medical marijuana bill in 2012, and was arrested for pot possession in March, will invest up to $10 million in the coming years in cannabis-related businesses, Smell the Truth has learned.
One Comment to “NY Lawmaker Steve Katz, Who Voted Against Medical Marijuana, Invests In Pot”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Dagga activists to host 4.20 celebration
- Cannabis: the fiber of Japan
- Cannabis: the healing of the nation
- Jerry Brown grants 63 pardons
- Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.