Oakland Marijuana Club Hands Out Free Seizure Meds — To Kids
Healing can be had in today’s health system — modern drugs and the latest procedures can do wondrous things — but there are barriers to access. Usually, they are financial, in the form of high co-pays or treatments uncovered by insurance.
Of late, more and more parents are turning to one particular cure to fix epileptic fits in their children. And this cure — marijuana rich in non-psychoactive cannabinoid CBD — is not only expensive. In many places, it’s illegal.
None of the above applies in Oakland. In Oakland, CBD-rich, marijuana-derived medicines are available free of charge at a Jack London Square marijuana dispensary. Starting today, kids suffering epilepsy can (with their parents) get free medicine from Magnolia Wellness.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.