Oklahoma – Checotah Man Credits Cannabis Oil For Improved Health
Governor Mary Fallin said she does support a limited, medically supervised study of the use of cannabis oil, which comes from marijuana plants.
One Green Country man said using cannabis oil has dramatically improved chronic medical conditions he’s faced for years.
Jeff from Checotah said six months ago, there’s no way he could enjoy a walk at the park. COPD, a lung disease that blocks airflow and makes it difficult to breathe, wouldn’t allow it; but he can now enjoy his walks, and he credits the use of cannabis oil from marijuana plants.
“Doctors weren’t curing me,” he said.
For six months, he’s taken a drop of the oil each morning and night.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.