Oklahoma – Checotah Man Credits Cannabis Oil For Improved Health
Governor Mary Fallin said she does support a limited, medically supervised study of the use of cannabis oil, which comes from marijuana plants.
One Green Country man said using cannabis oil has dramatically improved chronic medical conditions he’s faced for years.
Jeff from Checotah said six months ago, there’s no way he could enjoy a walk at the park. COPD, a lung disease that blocks airflow and makes it difficult to breathe, wouldn’t allow it; but he can now enjoy his walks, and he credits the use of cannabis oil from marijuana plants.
“Doctors weren’t curing me,” he said.
For six months, he’s taken a drop of the oil each morning and night.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.