Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow
The Duncan Banner
OKLAHOMA CITY — State Sen. Connie Johnson will host a public education and awareness event at the State Capitol from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, in rooms 419-A, B and C on the science of medical marijuana, also known as cannabidiol or CBD treatment.
One Comment to “Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- First Cannabis Festival in Greece
- Brad Irvin: It All Started with a Handful of Hemp Seeds
- ‘420 Games’ Set Out to Prove Stoners Can Play Sports Too
- Kentucky’s 2015 Hemp Crop to Exceed 1,700 Acres; Up from 33 Acres in 2014
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Advances in Texas
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.