Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow
The Duncan Banner
OKLAHOMA CITY — State Sen. Connie Johnson will host a public education and awareness event at the State Capitol from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, in rooms 419-A, B and C on the science of medical marijuana, also known as cannabidiol or CBD treatment.
One Comment to “Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.