Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow
The Duncan Banner
OKLAHOMA CITY — State Sen. Connie Johnson will host a public education and awareness event at the State Capitol from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, in rooms 419-A, B and C on the science of medical marijuana, also known as cannabidiol or CBD treatment.
One Comment to “Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
- Hawaii Legislature OK’s University of Hawaii hemp biofuel study
- Oklahoma – Hold Governor Mary Fallin Accountable
- Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
- “Free Jeff Mizanskey” Efforts Continue with Billboards and 360,000 Signatures
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.