Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow
The Duncan Banner
OKLAHOMA CITY — State Sen. Connie Johnson will host a public education and awareness event at the State Capitol from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, in rooms 419-A, B and C on the science of medical marijuana, also known as cannabidiol or CBD treatment.
One Comment to “Oklahoma City – Presentation on the science of medical marijuana at State Capitol tomorrow”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.