Oklahoma coalition hopes to put marijuana on November ballot
State lawmakers said no to legalizing marijuana in Oklahoma, but a coalition is hoping to bring the issue to the voter. And they’re hoping the voter says yes.
State Sen. Connie Johnson (D-Oklahoma City) championed several pro-marijuana bills that lawmakers rejected. She believes the time is now to let the people of Oklahoma decide.
“It brings us to the point where I think it’s time to take it outside of these four walls and take it the people,” Johnson said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.