Oklahoma Governor Announces Support For ‘Medicinal’ Marijuana Oil Usage (CBD only – she needs to wise up to the benefits of the whole plant)
NewsOn6.com – email
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has announced she will ask lawmakers to work with her in the next legislative session to support legalization of medicinal cannabidiol oil (CBD) on a limited, medically supervised, trial-only basis, according to a news release.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.