Oklahoma Governor Announces Support For ‘Medicinal’ Marijuana Oil Usage (CBD only – she needs to wise up to the benefits of the whole plant)
NewsOn6.com – email
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has announced she will ask lawmakers to work with her in the next legislative session to support legalization of medicinal cannabidiol oil (CBD) on a limited, medically supervised, trial-only basis, according to a news release.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.