Oklahoma Governor Announces Support For ‘Medicinal’ Marijuana Oil Usage (CBD only – she needs to wise up to the benefits of the whole plant)
NewsOn6.com – email
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has announced she will ask lawmakers to work with her in the next legislative session to support legalization of medicinal cannabidiol oil (CBD) on a limited, medically supervised, trial-only basis, according to a news release.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.