Oklahoma Initiative Drive To Legalize Medical Marijuana Underway
Posted by Johnny Green
The organization Oklahomans for Health officially launched its petition drive to legalize medical cannabis last week with a press conference held by Senator Constance Johnson, a longtime supporter of legalizing medical cannabis.
Advocates will be required to collect roughly 155,000 valid signatures in order for the initiative to qualify for this November’s ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.