Oklahoma Initiative Drive To Legalize Medical Marijuana Underway
Posted by Johnny Green
The organization Oklahomans for Health officially launched its petition drive to legalize medical cannabis last week with a press conference held by Senator Constance Johnson, a longtime supporter of legalizing medical cannabis.
Advocates will be required to collect roughly 155,000 valid signatures in order for the initiative to qualify for this November’s ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.