Oklahoma Initiative Drive To Legalize Medical Marijuana Underway
Posted by Johnny Green
The organization Oklahomans for Health officially launched its petition drive to legalize medical cannabis last week with a press conference held by Senator Constance Johnson, a longtime supporter of legalizing medical cannabis.
Advocates will be required to collect roughly 155,000 valid signatures in order for the initiative to qualify for this November’s ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.