Oklahoma Initiative Drive To Legalize Medical Marijuana Underway
Posted by Johnny Green
The organization Oklahomans for Health officially launched its petition drive to legalize medical cannabis last week with a press conference held by Senator Constance Johnson, a longtime supporter of legalizing medical cannabis.
Advocates will be required to collect roughly 155,000 valid signatures in order for the initiative to qualify for this November’s ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.