Oklahoma – Supporters confident medical marijuana legalization will be on ballot
By Kim Passoth
A push to legalize medical marijuana in Oklahoma has reached the halfway mark.
The deadline to collect more than 155,000 signatures in a 90-day petition drive is in mid-August in order for the issue to be included on the November ballot.
Supporters are confident they will get all the necessary signatures. They told KOCO 5 that they already have half to two-thirds of the signatures needed.
One of the most passionate supporters of the petition drive is a mom from Choctaw.
Amy Bourlon-Hilterbran is desperate to save her son and believes medical marijuana could be a miracle medicine.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.