Oklahoma – Supporters confident medical marijuana legalization will be on ballot
By Kim Passoth
A push to legalize medical marijuana in Oklahoma has reached the halfway mark.
The deadline to collect more than 155,000 signatures in a 90-day petition drive is in mid-August in order for the issue to be included on the November ballot.
Supporters are confident they will get all the necessary signatures. They told KOCO 5 that they already have half to two-thirds of the signatures needed.
One of the most passionate supporters of the petition drive is a mom from Choctaw.
Amy Bourlon-Hilterbran is desperate to save her son and believes medical marijuana could be a miracle medicine.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.