Oklahomans for Health to File Application for Legalization of Medical Marijuana
TULSA, OKLA. — On April 11, 2014, Oklahomans for Health will submit an application for petition with Oklahoma Secretary of State Glenn Coffee, which would let voters decide whether medical marijuana should be legalized in the Sooner State.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.