Oklahomans for Health to File Application for Legalization of Medical Marijuana
TULSA, OKLA. — On April 11, 2014, Oklahomans for Health will submit an application for petition with Oklahoma Secretary of State Glenn Coffee, which would let voters decide whether medical marijuana should be legalized in the Sooner State.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.