Oklahomans Rally For Medical Marijuana Initiative
OKLAHOMA CITY –
Oklahomans pushing for a stronger medical marijuana initiative rallied at the State Capitol on Saturday.
Organizers said although they made some strides in the past year, it’s still not enough for patients who they said really need help.
All smiles now, little Jaqie Warrior looks like any happy two-year-old. But it hasn’t always been this way.
“She can hold her head up she can hold things now she had lost all of her development, my baby was on the brink of death every day,” said Brittany Hardy Warrior.
Suffering from severe epilepsy, Jaqie’s mother tried every medication.
“Injections, diets, everything, nothing worked for my daughter, she was having over 200 seizures a day.”
That’s until a doctor recommended Jaqie go to Colorado to take cannabis, and in a year, her seizures dropped by 99 percent.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.