Oklahomans Rally For Medical Marijuana Initiative
OKLAHOMA CITY –
Oklahomans pushing for a stronger medical marijuana initiative rallied at the State Capitol on Saturday.
Organizers said although they made some strides in the past year, it’s still not enough for patients who they said really need help.
All smiles now, little Jaqie Warrior looks like any happy two-year-old. But it hasn’t always been this way.
“She can hold her head up she can hold things now she had lost all of her development, my baby was on the brink of death every day,” said Brittany Hardy Warrior.
Suffering from severe epilepsy, Jaqie’s mother tried every medication.
“Injections, diets, everything, nothing worked for my daughter, she was having over 200 seizures a day.”
That’s until a doctor recommended Jaqie go to Colorado to take cannabis, and in a year, her seizures dropped by 99 percent.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.