Olympic champion snowboarder Rebagliati builds marijuana business
By Emily Goddard
Canadian Olympic champion snowboarder Ross Rebagliati is building a firm to brand and licence the substance that briefly saw him lose his Nagano 1998 gold medal – marijuana.
The former athlete, who after winning the giant slalom was disqualified as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) was found in his system but later regained his Winter Games medal as the drug was not on the banned list, is hoping the ironically named “Ross’ Gold” firm will grow with the interest in medical marijuana following the Canadian Government’s move to commercialise production in April.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.