Olympic champion snowboarder Rebagliati builds marijuana business
By Emily Goddard
Canadian Olympic champion snowboarder Ross Rebagliati is building a firm to brand and licence the substance that briefly saw him lose his Nagano 1998 gold medal – marijuana.
The former athlete, who after winning the giant slalom was disqualified as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) was found in his system but later regained his Winter Games medal as the drug was not on the banned list, is hoping the ironically named “Ross’ Gold” firm will grow with the interest in medical marijuana following the Canadian Government’s move to commercialise production in April.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.