On pot, lawmakers get the giggles
By Peter Sullivan
Marijuana has gone from punching bag to punch line on Capitol Hill, with lawmakers increasingly cracking jokes about the drug.
In the past month, a Republican committee chairman has held up a fake joint in a hearing, a Democratic senator has teased a colleague about smoking hemp and the director of the FBI has said his agency might need to hire “kids who want to smoke weed on the way to the interview.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.