On pot, lawmakers get the giggles
By Peter Sullivan
Marijuana has gone from punching bag to punch line on Capitol Hill, with lawmakers increasingly cracking jokes about the drug.
In the past month, a Republican committee chairman has held up a fake joint in a hearing, a Democratic senator has teased a colleague about smoking hemp and the director of the FBI has said his agency might need to hire “kids who want to smoke weed on the way to the interview.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.