On pot, lawmakers get the giggles
By Peter Sullivan
Marijuana has gone from punching bag to punch line on Capitol Hill, with lawmakers increasingly cracking jokes about the drug.
In the past month, a Republican committee chairman has held up a fake joint in a hearing, a Democratic senator has teased a colleague about smoking hemp and the director of the FBI has said his agency might need to hire “kids who want to smoke weed on the way to the interview.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.