Operating a Las Vegas medical marijuana business will be costly
As the city of Las Vegas hammers out regulations for medical marijuana dispensaries and cultivation facilities, there is growing concern among patients and prospective business owners.
The city on Tuesday passed out a 40-page draft of proposed regulations during a meeting at City Hall. Critics say that if the draft were to become law, the price of operating a medical marijuana business would be outrageous, and those costs would have to be passed on to customers.
City leaders, though, say those concerns may be premature.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.