Operating a Las Vegas medical marijuana business will be costly
As the city of Las Vegas hammers out regulations for medical marijuana dispensaries and cultivation facilities, there is growing concern among patients and prospective business owners.
The city on Tuesday passed out a 40-page draft of proposed regulations during a meeting at City Hall. Critics say that if the draft were to become law, the price of operating a medical marijuana business would be outrageous, and those costs would have to be passed on to customers.
City leaders, though, say those concerns may be premature.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.