Operating a Las Vegas medical marijuana business will be costly
As the city of Las Vegas hammers out regulations for medical marijuana dispensaries and cultivation facilities, there is growing concern among patients and prospective business owners.
The city on Tuesday passed out a 40-page draft of proposed regulations during a meeting at City Hall. Critics say that if the draft were to become law, the price of operating a medical marijuana business would be outrageous, and those costs would have to be passed on to customers.
City leaders, though, say those concerns may be premature.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.