Oregon Drops Proposed Ban On Pot-Laced Munchies
| by CHAD GARLAND
Oregon officials are backing off their proposal to prohibit sales of pot-infused treats at medical marijuana stores.
In a new set of rules released Monday, the Oregon Health Authority will only ban marijuana-laced products that are made or packaged in ways that might appeal to children. That means nothing brightly colored or formed in the shape of animals, toys or candies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.