Oregon marijuana growers vie for real estate as they prepare for recreational market
Cannabis producers and out-of-state entrepreneurs are already looking well beyond Oregon’s robust medical marijuana market to the recreational one, where for the first time government regulators will scrutinize growers, their practices and their plants.
Nowhere is the trend more apparent than in the Portland area, where marijuana industry players are engaged in a modern-day land grab for warehouse and retail space.
Portland, home to more big medical marijuana growers than any other city or town in Oregon, is positioned to be a major producer of cannabis for the regulated recreational market.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.