Other states applaud Nevada’s proposed marijuana laws
“What Nevada is doing now is unprecedented to any other state,” said Paul Cody, who is a medical marijuana patient, as well as a former collective owner in California.
Cody says it’s because of these laws that he moved to Clark County.
“They are making the best decisions with as much education and wisdom that they have available,” Cody says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.