Other states applaud Nevada’s proposed marijuana laws
“What Nevada is doing now is unprecedented to any other state,” said Paul Cody, who is a medical marijuana patient, as well as a former collective owner in California.
Cody says it’s because of these laws that he moved to Clark County.
“They are making the best decisions with as much education and wisdom that they have available,” Cody says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.