Other states applaud Nevada’s proposed marijuana laws
“What Nevada is doing now is unprecedented to any other state,” said Paul Cody, who is a medical marijuana patient, as well as a former collective owner in California.
Cody says it’s because of these laws that he moved to Clark County.
“They are making the best decisions with as much education and wisdom that they have available,” Cody says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.