Parents pray for wonder-drug strain of marijuana
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: Marilyn Newton/RGJ)
“Salwa Ibrahim, co-owner of the Blüm dispensary in Oakland, Calif., said some parents with children who suffer from seizures are breeding and cross-breeding marijuana plants that no longer have any THC, which can be a problem.
“It sounds great in theory, but what we are finding is that it actually has a reverse effect in some situations,” Ibrahim siad. “The THC is actually a very important component combined with the CBD.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.