Parents pray for wonder-drug strain of marijuana
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: Marilyn Newton/RGJ)
“Salwa Ibrahim, co-owner of the Blüm dispensary in Oakland, Calif., said some parents with children who suffer from seizures are breeding and cross-breeding marijuana plants that no longer have any THC, which can be a problem.
“It sounds great in theory, but what we are finding is that it actually has a reverse effect in some situations,” Ibrahim siad. “The THC is actually a very important component combined with the CBD.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.