PBS to Release Cannabis Infused Seasonings for the Hispanic Market
PBS Holdings announced a line of cannabis infused seasonings geared towards the Hispanic consumer.
In a release on March 18, the Company said that this will be the third addition to its cannabis edibles product line.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.