Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
Farmers and freedom lovers in the Keystone State have reason to celebrate: Pennsylvania legalized industrial hemp Wednesday.
The new law gives individuals the right to farm and sell the plant, but with some strings attached: Interested parties have to register through an agricultural pilot program and are subject to regulations proffered by a newly created Hemp Research Board.
The legislation also allows colleges and universities to produce hemp for research purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.