Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
Farmers and freedom lovers in the Keystone State have reason to celebrate: Pennsylvania legalized industrial hemp Wednesday.
The new law gives individuals the right to farm and sell the plant, but with some strings attached: Interested parties have to register through an agricultural pilot program and are subject to regulations proffered by a newly created Hemp Research Board.
The legislation also allows colleges and universities to produce hemp for research purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.