Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
Farmers and freedom lovers in the Keystone State have reason to celebrate: Pennsylvania legalized industrial hemp Wednesday.
The new law gives individuals the right to farm and sell the plant, but with some strings attached: Interested parties have to register through an agricultural pilot program and are subject to regulations proffered by a newly created Hemp Research Board.
The legislation also allows colleges and universities to produce hemp for research purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.