Pennsylvania – Medical Marijuana Advocates Plan Sit-In at Governor’s Office
by Kara Seymour
Daylin Leach at Monday’s press event. Credit: Daylin Leach’s website
A state senator who is running for Congress says he and families in favor of medical marijuana want to talk to Governor Tom Corbett.
And if he doesn’t want to talk to them, they’ll just wait in his reception room until he comes around.
Daylin Leach, a Democrat representing Montgomery and Delaware county in the state senate, joined with Pennsylvania residents in support of medical marijuana during a press event Monday to announce a “sit-in” at the governor’s reception room. The group says they will wait there until he agrees to meet with them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.