Pennsylvania – Medical Marijuana Advocates Plan Sit-In at Governor’s Office
by Kara Seymour
Daylin Leach at Monday’s press event. Credit: Daylin Leach’s website
A state senator who is running for Congress says he and families in favor of medical marijuana want to talk to Governor Tom Corbett.
And if he doesn’t want to talk to them, they’ll just wait in his reception room until he comes around.
Daylin Leach, a Democrat representing Montgomery and Delaware county in the state senate, joined with Pennsylvania residents in support of medical marijuana during a press event Monday to announce a “sit-in” at the governor’s reception room. The group says they will wait there until he agrees to meet with them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.