Pennsylvania – Medical Marijuana Advocates Plan Sit-In at Governor’s Office
by Kara Seymour
Daylin Leach at Monday’s press event. Credit: Daylin Leach’s website
A state senator who is running for Congress says he and families in favor of medical marijuana want to talk to Governor Tom Corbett.
And if he doesn’t want to talk to them, they’ll just wait in his reception room until he comes around.
Daylin Leach, a Democrat representing Montgomery and Delaware county in the state senate, joined with Pennsylvania residents in support of medical marijuana during a press event Monday to announce a “sit-in” at the governor’s reception room. The group says they will wait there until he agrees to meet with them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.