Pennsylvania – Medical Marijuana Advocates Plan Sit-In at Governor’s Office
by Kara Seymour
Daylin Leach at Monday’s press event. Credit: Daylin Leach’s website
A state senator who is running for Congress says he and families in favor of medical marijuana want to talk to Governor Tom Corbett.
And if he doesn’t want to talk to them, they’ll just wait in his reception room until he comes around.
Daylin Leach, a Democrat representing Montgomery and Delaware county in the state senate, joined with Pennsylvania residents in support of medical marijuana during a press event Monday to announce a “sit-in” at the governor’s reception room. The group says they will wait there until he agrees to meet with them.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.