People in Colorado Are Serving Marijuana at Their Weddings
The gift bag in my hotel room at the last wedding I went to included water (good), cookies (better), and Advil (best). The gift bag at Lauren Meisels and Bradley Melshenker’s wedding in Colorado included a joint and pot-infused lip balm.
It wasn’t just a small “welcome to Colorado where weed is legal!” gesture — their entire wedding incorporated the drug, according to a delightful writeup in the New York Times. Flower arrangements included buds and leaves, the couple’s dogs wore collars with buds woven in, and the tables were named after different strains. The favor, of course, was epic:
Before going into dinner, the guests were given a baby marijuana plant in a ceramic pot with their name and table assignment written on a card in green ink, in the kind of stylish script you might find on a container of artisanal goat cheese.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.