People in Colorado Are Serving Marijuana at Their Weddings
The gift bag in my hotel room at the last wedding I went to included water (good), cookies (better), and Advil (best). The gift bag at Lauren Meisels and Bradley Melshenker’s wedding in Colorado included a joint and pot-infused lip balm.
It wasn’t just a small “welcome to Colorado where weed is legal!” gesture — their entire wedding incorporated the drug, according to a delightful writeup in the New York Times. Flower arrangements included buds and leaves, the couple’s dogs wore collars with buds woven in, and the tables were named after different strains. The favor, of course, was epic:
Before going into dinner, the guests were given a baby marijuana plant in a ceramic pot with their name and table assignment written on a card in green ink, in the kind of stylish script you might find on a container of artisanal goat cheese.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.