PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
PHOTOGRAPHY: SAMANTHA HEARN
Confession: We got lost in a hemp maze.
Yup. We spent a Sunday afternoon meandering through a tall, waving forest of industrial hemp and got lost, briefly. But, it’s all good, because we eventually got out and had our camera on us to capture the maze in all of its heavenly hemp glory.
Located an hour outside of Nashville in Chapel Hill, the one-acre hemp maze was recently opened up to the public thanks to Tennessee Hemp Industries Association.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.