PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
PHOTOGRAPHY: SAMANTHA HEARN
Confession: We got lost in a hemp maze.
Yup. We spent a Sunday afternoon meandering through a tall, waving forest of industrial hemp and got lost, briefly. But, it’s all good, because we eventually got out and had our camera on us to capture the maze in all of its heavenly hemp glory.
Located an hour outside of Nashville in Chapel Hill, the one-acre hemp maze was recently opened up to the public thanks to Tennessee Hemp Industries Association.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.