PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
PHOTOGRAPHY: SAMANTHA HEARN
Confession: We got lost in a hemp maze.
Yup. We spent a Sunday afternoon meandering through a tall, waving forest of industrial hemp and got lost, briefly. But, it’s all good, because we eventually got out and had our camera on us to capture the maze in all of its heavenly hemp glory.
Located an hour outside of Nashville in Chapel Hill, the one-acre hemp maze was recently opened up to the public thanks to Tennessee Hemp Industries Association.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.