PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
PHOTOGRAPHY: SAMANTHA HEARN
Confession: We got lost in a hemp maze.
Yup. We spent a Sunday afternoon meandering through a tall, waving forest of industrial hemp and got lost, briefly. But, it’s all good, because we eventually got out and had our camera on us to capture the maze in all of its heavenly hemp glory.
Located an hour outside of Nashville in Chapel Hill, the one-acre hemp maze was recently opened up to the public thanks to Tennessee Hemp Industries Association.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.