PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
PHOTOGRAPHY: SAMANTHA HEARN
Confession: We got lost in a hemp maze.
Yup. We spent a Sunday afternoon meandering through a tall, waving forest of industrial hemp and got lost, briefly. But, it’s all good, because we eventually got out and had our camera on us to capture the maze in all of its heavenly hemp glory.
Located an hour outside of Nashville in Chapel Hill, the one-acre hemp maze was recently opened up to the public thanks to Tennessee Hemp Industries Association.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.