Pizza chain to launch marijuana-laced sauces in US
It may sound half-baked but a pizza chain is developing a line of pizza sauces made with cannabis for states in the US where weed is legal for medical or recreational use.
Unique Pizza and Subs based out of Pennsylvania is adding more to its pizza sauce than just oregano and thyme, as the company is currently working with “marijuana infusion chefs” for a new cannabis-infused sauce.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.