Pizza chain to launch marijuana-laced sauces in US
It may sound half-baked but a pizza chain is developing a line of pizza sauces made with cannabis for states in the US where weed is legal for medical or recreational use.
Unique Pizza and Subs based out of Pennsylvania is adding more to its pizza sauce than just oregano and thyme, as the company is currently working with “marijuana infusion chefs” for a new cannabis-infused sauce.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.