Pizza chain to launch marijuana-laced sauces in US
It may sound half-baked but a pizza chain is developing a line of pizza sauces made with cannabis for states in the US where weed is legal for medical or recreational use.
Unique Pizza and Subs based out of Pennsylvania is adding more to its pizza sauce than just oregano and thyme, as the company is currently working with “marijuana infusion chefs” for a new cannabis-infused sauce.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.