Players Network Announces Approval of Conditional Use Permits for Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilities
The City of North Las Vegas has Granted Green Leaf Farms Holdings Two Conditional Use Permits for its Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilites
LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2014 / Players Network (PNTV), a Digital Television, Technology and New Media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations announces today that the City of North Las Vegas approved two Condition Use Permits for Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilities. Green Leaf Farms Holdings of which 80% is owned by Players Network (“Company” and/or “PNTV”) is the contract purchaser of 3.2 acres of land on Apex Great Basin Way in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The Conditional Use Permits are for a Cultivation Facility for Medical Marijuana and a Production Facility for Edible Medical Marijuana and Marijuana-Infused Products on this property.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.