Players Network Announces Approval of Conditional Use Permits for Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilities
The City of North Las Vegas has Granted Green Leaf Farms Holdings Two Conditional Use Permits for its Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilites
LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2014 / Players Network (PNTV), a Digital Television, Technology and New Media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations announces today that the City of North Las Vegas approved two Condition Use Permits for Medical Marijuana Cultivation and Production Facilities. Green Leaf Farms Holdings of which 80% is owned by Players Network (“Company” and/or “PNTV”) is the contract purchaser of 3.2 acres of land on Apex Great Basin Way in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The Conditional Use Permits are for a Cultivation Facility for Medical Marijuana and a Production Facility for Edible Medical Marijuana and Marijuana-Infused Products on this property.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.