Players Network Announces Marijuana Lifestyle Channel
LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwired – Mar 26, 2014)
Players Network (OTCQB: PNTV), a Digital Television, Technology and New Media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations, announces today the development of a new Lifestyle Channel Destination for the Marijuana Industry that will be powered by the company’s proprietary NexGenTV Technology and Enterprise Platform.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.