Players Network Announces Marijuana Lifestyle Channel
LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwired – Mar 26, 2014)
Players Network (OTCQB: PNTV), a Digital Television, Technology and New Media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations, announces today the development of a new Lifestyle Channel Destination for the Marijuana Industry that will be powered by the company’s proprietary NexGenTV Technology and Enterprise Platform.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.