Pot for pets: Nevada state senator sponsors medical marijuana bill for animals
– The Washington Times
A Democratic state senator in Nevada is sponsoring a bill that would allow pet owners to treat their sick animals with medical marijuana.
Tick Segerblom’s bill would allow veterinarians to certify when sick pets should be given cannabis to alleviate pain and suffering.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.