Pot Party Bus! Texans flocking to Denver for pot tourism
DENVER, Colorado – Drive or fly into the mile high city and soon, there it is, the sweet smell of success.
“It’s kind of like an oil rush, but a green rush,” said one Texas traveler, who didn’t want to give her name.
Texans are flocking to Denver for more than just a thrill on the ski slopes. The lure is a true Rocky Mountain high, courtesy of Colorado’s high-flying legal marijuana industry.
“I came to Denver to smoke, and I’ve smoked,” said Girard. “I’ve had a great time.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.