Pot Party Bus! Texans flocking to Denver for pot tourism
DENVER, Colorado – Drive or fly into the mile high city and soon, there it is, the sweet smell of success.
“It’s kind of like an oil rush, but a green rush,” said one Texas traveler, who didn’t want to give her name.
Texans are flocking to Denver for more than just a thrill on the ski slopes. The lure is a true Rocky Mountain high, courtesy of Colorado’s high-flying legal marijuana industry.
“I came to Denver to smoke, and I’ve smoked,” said Girard. “I’ve had a great time.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.