Preaching the miracles of hemp
“Russell has another use for the woody material. “I have been doing trials and research into using it as a bio-filter to take smells out of the air.”
His cousin has a bach up the Mokau River at Awakau where there was a family gathering in summer. “I predicted the long drop might be a bit smelly and my daughter is a bit precious.”
So he took a bale of hemp mulch with him and when he opened the door of the outside loo Russell knew he’d done the right thing. “The blowflies nearly chased me out. The smell… it was not pretty.”
He dumped the hemp into the hole and within minutes there was no smell. “All the ladies, seven or eight of them, all used it and were quite happy, so I was pretty chuffed that day.
“A few months later there was still no smell. It was just incredible.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.