Prisoner Re-entry: Ex-Convicts Need More Than Clemency
There has been a lot of talk recently about prison crowding and clemency. We are past the point of debating if our country has a prison problem. The facts that we imprison one in 100 of our citizens, and that the “land of the free” is home to 5% of the world population and 25% of its prison population, are thrown around so often we become numb to what they say about us, and what it means for the people inside.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.