Prisoner Re-entry: Ex-Convicts Need More Than Clemency
There has been a lot of talk recently about prison crowding and clemency. We are past the point of debating if our country has a prison problem. The facts that we imprison one in 100 of our citizens, and that the “land of the free” is home to 5% of the world population and 25% of its prison population, are thrown around so often we become numb to what they say about us, and what it means for the people inside.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.