Prominent Medical Marijuana Defense Attorney, William McPike’s Home Gets Raided by Sheriff’s Department
Friday morning at 9 AM, September 18th, 2015, prominent medical marijuana defense attorney, William McPike, opened the door of his residence to find a dozen uniformed Madera Deputy sheriffs with Sgt Larry Rich brandishing a search warrant, who had just gotten out of a white unmarked vehicle and demanding access to McPike’s home.
According to Mr. McPike who was present at the time when Sgt Larry Rich, with no warrant, unchained the gate earlier in the week and drove his in unmarked car onto the property to conduct what he described as a compliance check on the private collective garden, according to McPike.
According to McPike, he provided his California state ID card and California Department of Health medical marijuana card and corresponding paperwork acknowledging his status and the other collective members as medical marijuana patients and membership in a private collective.
The main member is an amputee and a Director of a Veteran’s non-profit charity involving service dogs. She has a doctor’s recommendation, which has an allowance of cultivation of up to 500 plants.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.