Review: Purggo bamboo charcoal air purifier for the car
Instead of using one of those scented car air fresheners chock full of phthalates and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), consider an all natural version, which uses bamboo charcoal to eliminate odors.
If you’re a tidy single person with no pets, your car may stay as fresh and clean smelling as the day you bought it, but if you’re like many of us, with kids and dogs, your car might smell rather funky.
In order to deal with those odors, the standard practice is to buy one of the cheap scented air fresheners and hang it from the mirror, but unfortunately, those won’t get rid of the smells. They will, however, cover up some of the odors by masking them in potentially harmful fragrances (which have been linked to increased asthma risks), which include undesirable ingredients such as phthalates (hormone disruptors linked to an increased risk of birth defects and reproductive system abnormalities).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.