Review: Stay warm in Gramicci’s NPT Winter Wonder organic cotton/hemp baselayer pants
This winter, retire your old bulky baselayer and replace it with Gramicci’s Winter Wonder pants, new this season from the company’s NPT (natural performance technology) athletic line.
The Tahoe (men) and Aquarius (women) pants are made from a blend of hemp, organic cotton and Spandex to give them an athletic, trim fit that goes under just about any pants without bunching.
One Comment to “Review: Stay warm in Gramicci’s NPT Winter Wonder organic cotton/hemp baselayer pants”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
- Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
- Eugene’s Elvy Musikka is one of only four recipients of federal medical marijuna for glaucoma
- All Charges Dropped Against Joe Byron & Joe Grumbine
- Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.