Review: Stay warm in Gramicci’s NPT Winter Wonder organic cotton/hemp baselayer pants
This winter, retire your old bulky baselayer and replace it with Gramicci’s Winter Wonder pants, new this season from the company’s NPT (natural performance technology) athletic line.
The Tahoe (men) and Aquarius (women) pants are made from a blend of hemp, organic cotton and Spandex to give them an athletic, trim fit that goes under just about any pants without bunching.
One Comment to “Review: Stay warm in Gramicci’s NPT Winter Wonder organic cotton/hemp baselayer pants”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- New vacation rentals that allow pot smoking
- Would you support the legalization of industrial hemp for commercial use? – Poll – Go Vote!
- It’s Easier to Die from Drinking Too Much Water Than Smoking Too Much Pot
- Study: Legalizing Pot Does Not Increase Teen Use Of Drug
- Proposal to Limit Prosecutions of Marijuana Cases in Brooklyn
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.