Rhode Island Gov Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Into Law
Posted by Jay Smoker
Rhode Island cannabis advocates have reason to cheer today as Governor Lincoln Chafee signed a bill to decriminalize marijuana possession into law.
The law will change the current law and possession of up to an ounce a civil violation with a $150 fine. The new law also dictates that three such violations within an 18 month period would be a misdemeanor with larger fines and and possible prison. The law will take effect April, 1st 2013.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
- Marijuana: The Next Diabetes Drug?
- Anonymous Strikes Back At Philly Police For Adam Kokesh Marijuana Bust
- International sports anti-doping rules relaxed for marijuana use
- Coming out of the (Cannabis) Closet
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.