Richard DeLisi Continues 90-Year Sentence For Cannabis After Judge Denies Release
Richard DeLisi, sentenced to three consecutive 30-year terms, or 90 years, for a marijuana importation conviction in 1989, will remain incarcerated. Judge Michael E. Raiden denied a motion requesting a review of his sentence last week. DeLisi has spent the last 26 years behind bars for a non-violent offense that has a normal guideline sentence range of 12 to 17 years.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.