Richard DeLisi Continues 90-Year Sentence For Cannabis After Judge Denies Release
Richard DeLisi, sentenced to three consecutive 30-year terms, or 90 years, for a marijuana importation conviction in 1989, will remain incarcerated. Judge Michael E. Raiden denied a motion requesting a review of his sentence last week. DeLisi has spent the last 26 years behind bars for a non-violent offense that has a normal guideline sentence range of 12 to 17 years.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.