Rocker Ryan Adams – Cannabis helps inner ear disorder
Rocker Ryan Adams smokes cannabis to help him cope with an inner ear disorder.
The singer/songwriter suffers from Meniere’s disease, which causes debilitating dizzy spells, but he finds relief by puffing weed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.