Rocker Ryan Adams – Cannabis helps inner ear disorder
Rocker Ryan Adams smokes cannabis to help him cope with an inner ear disorder.
The singer/songwriter suffers from Meniere’s disease, which causes debilitating dizzy spells, but he finds relief by puffing weed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.