Saint Louis Marijuana Billboard Posted
By John Payne
Thanks to a generous contribution from Ted McCluskey of Saint Louis BigBalls Kickball, motorists entering the Saint Louis area from the west are now greeted by a sign pointing out the waste of the 20,000 cannabis arrests in Missouri every year. The sign is located on I-64/U.S. 40 a half mile southeast of the I-70 junction. An estimated 140,000 travelers see the billboard each week.
The sign is posted near the edge of the Saint Louis Metropolitan Area in Saint Charles County, which is by far the most conservative county in the area. Many motorists headed into Saint Louis County and City will see the sign, but I believe the message about government waste will particularity appeal to the limited government sensibilities of Saint Charles County.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.