Sativex Fails In Cancer Pain Study, GW Pharmaceutical Shares Plummet
by Johnny Green
Marijuana opponents always try to make it sound like all we need is cannabis derived pharmaceutical products, and that legalizing the entire plant for medical purposes is a waste of time. One product that they point to early and often is Sativex. There’s just one major problem with their argument – Sativex doesn’t work the same as using the entire cannabis plant. That was proven in a recent study, during which Sativex failed to help cancer patients deal with their pain.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.