Seattle City Attorney: Anyone Who’s Gotten A Ticket For Marijuana Should Fight It
After the Seattle Police Department announced at the end of July that a police officer had been reassigned and was under investigation for issuing 88% of the city’s marijuana citations, the city attorney is telling anyone who got a ticket to contest it.
Even if residents cited for various marijuana violations — like smoking in public — weren’t one of the 66 ticketed by the officer in question, City Attorney Pete Holmes says they should request a hearing to contest the ticket.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.