Seattle City Attorney: Anyone Who’s Gotten A Ticket For Marijuana Should Fight It
After the Seattle Police Department announced at the end of July that a police officer had been reassigned and was under investigation for issuing 88% of the city’s marijuana citations, the city attorney is telling anyone who got a ticket to contest it.
Even if residents cited for various marijuana violations — like smoking in public — weren’t one of the 66 ticketed by the officer in question, City Attorney Pete Holmes says they should request a hearing to contest the ticket.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.