Second marijuana petition filed Friday with Oklahoma Secretary of State
By BARBARA HOBEROCK World Capitol Bureau
A second marijuana petition was filed Friday with the Oklahoma Secretary of State.
Supporters hope to let voters decide whether or not marijuana should be legal in Oklahoma.
Another petition currently circulating seeks to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Both require 155,216 signatures.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.