Second marijuana petition filed Friday with Oklahoma Secretary of State
By BARBARA HOBEROCK World Capitol Bureau
A second marijuana petition was filed Friday with the Oklahoma Secretary of State.
Supporters hope to let voters decide whether or not marijuana should be legal in Oklahoma.
Another petition currently circulating seeks to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Both require 155,216 signatures.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.