Second marijuana petition filed Friday with Oklahoma Secretary of State
By BARBARA HOBEROCK World Capitol Bureau
A second marijuana petition was filed Friday with the Oklahoma Secretary of State.
Supporters hope to let voters decide whether or not marijuana should be legal in Oklahoma.
Another petition currently circulating seeks to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Both require 155,216 signatures.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.