Second marijuana petition filed Friday with Oklahoma Secretary of State
By BARBARA HOBEROCK World Capitol Bureau
A second marijuana petition was filed Friday with the Oklahoma Secretary of State.
Supporters hope to let voters decide whether or not marijuana should be legal in Oklahoma.
Another petition currently circulating seeks to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Both require 155,216 signatures.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.