Senator asks for ‘compassion’ on medical marijuana
Senator Daylin Leach
HARRISBURG, Pa. – State Senator Daylin Leach (D-Montgomery/Delaware) is asking Pennsylvania’s district attorneys to not prosecute people who use marijuana for medical purposes. The senator is asking the DAs “to perform an act of compassion.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.