Sickle Cell Patients Excited As Medical Marijuana Bill Is About To Become Law In Georgia
Participants in the 2015 Sickle Cell Foundation Race and Walk in East Point, Ga (Photo courtesy of the Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia)
Patients with Sickle Cell Disease will be among those covered when Georgia’s medical marijuana bill becomes law. Governor Nathan Deal’s office says that he will sign the bill tomorrow. It would allow patients with sickle cell and 7 other illnesses to bring cannabis oil from other states without fear of prosecution.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.