Size of Colorado’s Marijuana Market? Try 130 Metric Tons.
Six months into Colorado’s great experiment in legal marijuana, the state is starting to get a handle on just how big the market is.
It’s pretty big.
“This study finds total marijuana demand to be much larger than previously thought,” according to a report released Wednesday by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.