Size of Colorado’s Marijuana Market? Try 130 Metric Tons.
Six months into Colorado’s great experiment in legal marijuana, the state is starting to get a handle on just how big the market is.
It’s pretty big.
“This study finds total marijuana demand to be much larger than previously thought,” according to a report released Wednesday by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.