Size of Colorado’s Marijuana Market? Try 130 Metric Tons.
Six months into Colorado’s great experiment in legal marijuana, the state is starting to get a handle on just how big the market is.
It’s pretty big.
“This study finds total marijuana demand to be much larger than previously thought,” according to a report released Wednesday by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.