Size of Colorado’s Marijuana Market? Try 130 Metric Tons.
Six months into Colorado’s great experiment in legal marijuana, the state is starting to get a handle on just how big the market is.
It’s pretty big.
“This study finds total marijuana demand to be much larger than previously thought,” according to a report released Wednesday by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Marijuana Enforcement Division.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.