Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Ljubljana, 21 September – A task force at the Medical Chamber has called for a regulative framework enabling the prescription of marijuana as opposed to only cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The initiative was embraced by the opposition United Left (ZL), which requested on Wednesday a parliamentary session to discuss the topic.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.