Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Ljubljana, 21 September – A task force at the Medical Chamber has called for a regulative framework enabling the prescription of marijuana as opposed to only cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The initiative was embraced by the opposition United Left (ZL), which requested on Wednesday a parliamentary session to discuss the topic.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.