Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Ljubljana, 21 September – A task force at the Medical Chamber has called for a regulative framework enabling the prescription of marijuana as opposed to only cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The initiative was embraced by the opposition United Left (ZL), which requested on Wednesday a parliamentary session to discuss the topic.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.