Smartphone app promises medical pot delivery
Startup Eaze on Tuesday released a smartphone application promising prompt, professional delivery of medical marijuana the doors of patients in San Francisco.
Eaze said that drivers referred to as “caregivers” will get medicinal doses to their intended recipients in an average of 10 minutes in most cases.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.